Heroes of Sandpoint
There are five major goblin tribes in the region:
- The closest to Sandpoint are the Birdcruncher goblins that live in caves along the western edge of the Devils Platter, although traditionally these goblins are the least aggressive of the five.
- To the south are the Licktoad goblins of the Brinestump Marsh, pests that are excellent swimmers.
- East are the Seven Tooth goblins of Shanks Wood, goblins who’ve secured a place for themselves by raiding Sandpoint’s junkyard and rebuilding the stolen refuse into armor and weapons.
- Further east are the Mosswood goblins, likely the largest tribe but one traditionally held back by feuding families within their own ranks.
- And finally, there are the Thistletop goblins, who live on the Nettlewood coast atop a small island that some say holds a passing resemblance to a decapitated head.